The weather forecast for tomorrow is frankly pretty bad, but things can change! I will be at the club no later than 12:15 p.m. to make a call on whether we try to play or not. If you wish, call the club on 576-5759 after that time for an update on conditions.
Weather cooperating, we have 8 men's pairs, and 5 ladies pairs for the Club Champs Doubles to start play at 1 p.m. Several of the ladies are unavailable for tonight, so we will get in as many rounds as possible tomorrow, again, weather tomorrow, and finish on another day for the ladies.
If the weather is 'wettish', but play can go ahead, we will use the Astro courts, so there may be no courts available for 'Club Day' tennis tomorrow.
|This email was powered by www.dotclub.co.nz|
|Please click here to unsubscribe to this email service|