Due to early rain and adverse rain weather map forecasts for the afternoon, our Club Champs Mixed Doubles has been rescheduled to Saturday, 1 March (with play carrying over to Sunday, 2 March, if needed). (Some current entries were not available for play on Sunday, 23 Feb.)
So entries are open again for the Mixed Doubles. All players who had entered for play today are asked to reconfirm their availability for play next Saturday. Please call Fred at 544-5088, or e-mail him at fredkleve2yahoo.com, if you have any questions, to reconfirm availability for play next Saturday, or to enter the competition if not previously entered.
|This email was powered by www.dotclub.co.nz|
|Please click here to unsubscribe to this email service|