Edition 2 Aug/Sept 2012
Wilson Waikato Junior Open - 1 - 5 October 2012 - closing date 24 September
Upcoming Coaching Course
Assistant Junior Coach Tennis Course 1 - 3 December - closing date 19 November
The New Astro Courts
New Astro has been laid on courts 19 and 20 and are ready to be played on.
We have the used Astroturf from courts 19 & 20 rolled into pieces as shown by photo.
ITF Waikato Summer Championships
Entry closes with ITF September 11. No late entries accepted
What does Promato do?
Maintains a Club's membership records
• contact data – name, address, phone, email, etc
• club specific data – member types, fees, financial year
• variable data – e.g. key numbers, team
• family memberships
• privacy – enables members to opt-out of phone lists and/or emails
Maintains membership status
• prints or emails personalised Renewal notices
• captures fees payments
• sets fees status – Paid, Part paid, Unpaid, or Honorary
• maintains payment history
Online registration and payment
• automatic fees calculation based on member type
• early payment and family discounts, or late penalties
• group members by any classification
• email groups or selected members
Reports and statistics
• summary of current members by type and fees status
• phone and address lists
• labels by individual or families
• lists members joined or resigned as at any date
• list members by selected age group
• export list to a spreadsheet
An on-line database hosted on a secure server
• user id and password controlled
Accessible from any computer connected to the Internet
• no software to be installed
Easy to use
• very little training required
• quick or advanced search
• full on-line help
Designed for club officers and staff
• same data shared by everyone
• editing restricted depending upon 5 levels of authority
• easy handover to new officers
Contact Topspin Systems Ltd for more information and access to a demo club.
Phone: (09) 489 6776
Mobile: Chris - 021 634851
Grasshoppers Equipment in Clubs
1. Regions now order equipment directly from racquet companies on behalf of associations, schools, clubs, and coaches.
2. Racquet companies will continue to ship goods directly to either the region, association, or school/club.
3. Racquet companies will directly invoice regions.
Tennis New Zealand will maintain a close relationship with the racquet companies but will not be directly involved in the day to day administration of ordering equipment
In This Issue
sent from my Lazyboy.